Wednesday, January 9, 2008

got air?

I am done with my 'work' for the day. I am feeling a bit tired but it's okay. I have a date in a few minutes.
It's going to be great. Maybe a little noisy but good. Just me, at this point, Bella and some sterling silver and orange hoops. I am so looking forward to this. And I am going to make a pair to keep.
How many times do we get tired from doing something only to find that we have energy for something else that we really want to do at that moment? I know I do. It's our body's way of letting us know that we are being called to do something else. I guess the question is do we answer the call? And when, if ever?
I remember a million and a half moons ago when I was in school and singing, my director would ask us why we couldn't hold a note. We told her that we didn't have any more breath to sustain the note. She asked why we sighed when we were done, then. Obviously there was more air in there that could have created music.

Today's challenge is to go and do something that you think you haven't the 'breath' for and create something be it a bubble bath, doing your nails or making some fab orange earrings.
light and love everybody-
ellie

1 comment:

sUz said...

hI eLLie!
Hope you enjoyed your creative space today. Doesn't it feel good? It's nice that you have a helper. Mine just lays on the chair and snores. No, Daisy, not Isaac!
Anyway, the earring sound fab, can't wait to see them!
iN jOy,
sUz