Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Why you shouldn't create blogs at 3 am...

Okay, I was pretty pleased with myself for creatively using time that I should have been asleep. The good news is that I was getting more sleep than I thought as I simply cannot access the email address I used to set up my other blog. No worries. I wrote this one down.
The good news is that I have gotten the tags done and they are now up on etsy. I am making some progress.
Which brings me to another thought...
One of my friends, Suzanne, whom for years I have called my creative soulmate, and who also helped me put my etsy shop on here(!) said to me that this should be fun. I have to admit that since I decided to make my stuff available for sale, I feel pressure. This is a great chance to reconnect to the part of me that just makes stuff. That was my intent. Do what I love.
So thanks Suz for reminding me of this before it became an issue.
Off to do some coaching...
love and light,
ellie

No comments: